4/2/09

Brief Hiatus

No, I'm not giving up on this blog, like I did with the other one (there were several other reasons why I chose to stop updating that blog which don't really need 'splaining since no one visited them in the first place, har har) I've just been swamped with school-related things and haven't really been near a computer to type up something big or small. I do have some saved posts that just need a click of the mouse to be published, but I don't remember what they're about anymore, so the content might be yesterday's news. The point of this blog may be repurposing old news with new insights, yes, but I don't think the posts I've saved are insightful. So I'll start something new when I have the chance.

Keep in touch!
(I'm on Facebook and Twitter frequently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment